Or How To Bake A Poem In Eight Easy Steps
1. Select one extra large love with supple skin. Look for a love that is firm, but with flesh that gives slightly beneath your fingertips.
2. Peel love. Pluck out bitter seeds and swallow each whole.
3. Whisk love's soft insides with one epiphany and three shakes of muse. Add modifiers and line breaks sparingly until pulp forms. Season with time and cursor.
4. Make a flower dough by thoroughly needing quince honey into extra fine longing.
5. Roll dough into a circle, approximately sorrow in diameter.
6. Spoon love pulp upon the sorrow. Trifold dough over love, pinching up sides to form a purse the shape of a sow's ear. Leave a hole at the top so the poem can breathe.
7. Bake at 350 teardrops for one falling star.
8. Cool poem.
Serve poem beneath a cloud of Dream Whip.
~~recipe composed expressly for Nin Andrews~~
* * *