Monday, August 11, 2008

Butler Institute of American Art

Snaps from The Butler Institute of American Art in Youngstown. More of my photos available here.


Hohoho it's xmas in August! But don't pick your nose, Santa Baby.


Mirror, mirror, on the wall, how many boobs are there in all?


Halt! Who goes there?


Me and the Goat in another era?


Yay, bicycle shorts at the museum and I took a pic!


Dude, anyone ever tell you that you look like the guy from No Country for Old Men?


Cool outfit can I borrow it for my date this weekend whaddya say?

6 comments:

garrett said...

Hey! Fun pics.

(Me first!)

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

now thats a lot of ta-tas!

Resurrected Chemist said...

Oooo, now that fine dining painting is my favorite at the Butler too... even though I've never been there :)

Hal said...

Stop teasing and flash those boobies.

The Fool said...

That's an interesting assortment, Erin. I am amused. Thanks for sharing.

jamwall said...

Funbags unfettered.