Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reader love

Hi peeps!

Below is a copy of my blogroll that usually lives over here and is always linked in my left-hand sidebar. Please check out your link and let me know if it needs changes or if you'd like to be added, I'm happy to do it. All I ask is for a return link.

For some extra link love and because I SO owe all my commentors, leave your thoughts in today's comment section and I'll link you in a big ol' reader luvluv post over the weekend.

Until then, why not poke around this list? Maybe you'll find a special new friend.

erf. erferf erf. ERF!



BLOGROLL!


Deanna R. Adams

ajooja

Nin Andrews

Grant Bailie

Banana Blograma

Henri Banks

Ms. Baroque

Tom Bozzo

The Cake Monster

Edward Champion

CheekierMeSly

Dean Cochrane

Country Mouse Comes Unhinged

Delectatio Morosa

Demented Delusions

Darby Dixon

DogsDon'tPurr

Eat Our Brains

Elisson

EmmaPeelDallas

John Ettore

Eve

Diane Ferri

frazzled and bedazzled

Tim Gager

Garrett

Glittergirl

Greetings from area code 216

Happy Valley News Hour

Headlost

Hedy De Vine

Henri the Ghost

Doug Hoffman

Hoosier Boy

Jen and Andrew

Josie

Jungle Jane

Kootenay Bliss

Lady Bonds

Last Girl on Earth

Last One Speaks

Bill Lippincott

Lollygaggin

Lovelace Road

Lucette

Helen Mansfield

Maureen McHugh

Ray McNiece

Steve McQueen

Dax Montana

Naked Hope

Kristin Ohlson

Pen in Hand

Hal Perry

Precariously Dot Net

Alex Pruteanu

Psychic Dumb Dumb

Ralph

Random Bite Marks

Scarlet Hip

Geoff Schutt


Shadowscope

Shaina

John Sheppard

Sleekpelt

Sleepydog

Renee Somebody

Amy Bracken Sparks

Patrick Stephenson

Straight White Guy

Suburban Casualty

whitenoise and random thoughts

Wilko News

Josh Williams

Sarah Willis

James Winter

Yazoo Street Scandal

Zen Wizard


31 comments:

Geoff Schutt said...

Thanks for adding me to the "Blogroll," Erin. I feel most honored. Keep writing your magical words!

Geoff Schutt,
at This Side of Paradise

Anonymous said...

I've been reading for ages, but only recently added you to me 'roll. It was long overdue.

Unknown said...

Hey man, how come you left me off the blogroll? I feel so abandoned!

Erin O'Brien said...

That's why I'm a-doin' this. If you peeps only knew what an eff-up I am ...

Anthony, I thought I'd already added you, but I guess I didn't? I mean I coulda SWORE I did.

Shit.

No worries folks, it'll all be righted soon enough.

ERF!!

Erin O'Brien said...

Okay, I am not crazy, you are on the blogroll, but somehow you got chopped when I downloaded it over to this page. No idea how that happened, I did a direct download!

dumb computer. dumb internet. dumb erin.

FlipFlopGirl said...

First time I've commented on your blog, but wanted to say thanks for sharing your fabulous sense of humor! Your posts make me smile and laugh! Nice to read the ramblings of a fellow Clevelander. :-)

ctgager37 said...

Don't get a puppy....poke me instead.

Tim Gager

Jozee said...

i'm still here. thanks for the love!
you've been on mine for years girlfriend!

Seals said...

Our dear Eve has stopped blogging. She still reads but she's a little burned out.

I'm like that too but I can't make myself give it up. Sometimes I need to write.

Satan said...

grant bailie is mine

just a friendly reminder

Mongrel Porksword said...

I'd be happy to poke around

Elisson said...

I loves me some Erin O'Brien. She gots everything from the recipe for Hungarian cucumbers to the latest and greatest in Modern Dildo Technology. Plus, she's hawt!

ALF said...

I don't even have a blogroll. I think that makes me a bad blog friend. Oops.

Ms Baroque said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry sweetie, that is ME, deleting because I posted using the wrong URL, thank you Blogger.

Anyway. I'm loving that coffee pot. That is what I wanted to say.

And that I am now www.baroqueinhackney.com. Yay!

Kristin Ohlson said...

Alas, I don't know how to add links to my blog. There are none. Sorry!

But honored to be included on your blogroll...

Chris "Chickenwing" Quigley said...

Erin O, you'll always have a special place in my blogroll, you sexy thang, you.

erf!

Sleepy

Velvet Fog said...

Reader Love? I'm in. I read now where do I go for my lovin?

jamwall said...

I'm still alive. Just barely in blogland, but definitely kickin it.

Zen Wizard said...

Thanks for the shout-out...

Dare I ask what that device is that you are holding in the bottom pic'???

josh williams said...

Now thats some good business! Now my link works fine and dandy, but could you put me on your roll twice,or even three times would be cool. Thanks for keeping me on the roll.

emmapeelDallas said...

The link works, thanks! You're one of the blogs I never miss...keep up the good writing!

:)

The Fool said...

Add me if you wish, Erin. I already link you...

Mackenzie said...

I love taking blogroll trips. This is where I come to a persons blog and I find a new person in their blogroll I've never been to before, read something there and from their blogroll find someone new and so forth. It can be a fabulous journey.

Whitenoise said...

Erin, Erin, keeps on starin'
cross this big, wide 'net we sharin'
don't be nervous, do what ya say
'n send some linkie-love my way...

Jen said...

just wanted to say that you are still my deranged & disturbed role model, even after the disgusting clamato business.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

thanks for keeping me on your blogroll. I still like to read yours - it's always good for a libido boost.

Helen Mansfield said...

I am honored to be on the roll and to have my name posted above your glorious tootsies and the sacred Campbell's soup can.

All hail O'Brien. "E who must be obeyed."

Anonymous said...

Just this:

http://www.goatbeer.com.au/

It just seemed something you needed to know about.

Julia Farley said...

Um,

I did not see my name on the post itself, but I am on the blogroll on the sidebar, so I still feel LOVED!

Yay!

Julia

Anonymous said...

... rock on, Erin!.....

Eric