I have been tagged by Maureen McHugh.
Five Weird Habits
1. Carefully removing the front and back covers of Time* magazine and pasting them to a copy of Hustler magazine. Prominently placing FrankenHussy on the magazine rack inside the Sears Optical (or Sears Dental) waiting room.
*Good Housekeeping also does nicely.
2. Swallowing game pieces plucked from shallow rectangular boxes of Life and Clue and Sorry.
3. Attending a party and copulating atop the coats piled on the bed in the spare bedroom.
4. Dressing in black tights, a black mini dress, black thigh-high boots and large opaque sunglasses. Attending the funeral of a man I did not know. Standing in the back and sniffing into a hanky until I have garnered the disapproving attention of wife/children/others.
5. Brushing my teeth with butter-flavored Crisco.
I am following the rules of this silly game and hence tag the following five bloggers with the challenge to post five weird habits.
Darlings, you are then to tag five other bloggers with the same meme. There are rules I am supposed to type, but I don't care about them or if you pay any attention to this nonsense. I do not know how I would pronounce "meme" if I were obliged to speak the word.
I love you,