Sunday, September 02, 2012

Of things dreamt




Dear friends,

When I become an eccentric billionaire, I shall build things like giant legs along the roadside. I shall build them such that they look distressed; representative of what once was. People will enjoy my roadside curiosities. Children will point. Fathers will grin and shake their heads. All shall wax nostalgic and wistful, sighing at the vague feeling of having received an unconditional gift.

Forward I go now.

Love,

Your humble hostess

*  *  *

3 comments:

Mr Mark said...

And I would chuckle, and it would be a good thing

Anonymous said...

Erin-

Where's the lampshade?

MR

WV: 'engina' This one's a hanging curve ball-too easy. Anybody else want to take a stab at it?

Contrary Guy said...

Two of these legs, spread at a normal looking angle, reaching up to the sky and ending in the emptiness between them. Now that would be art.