Strapless g-string. Great. Can't wait to order mine. Brilliant. Genius. A great containment device.
These darling undies come with instructions. Dig this--taken directly from the Shibue website:
1. It is required that you wash your tail bone & pubic bone area thoroughly (Do not use soaps with oil or moisturizers). Rinse skin completely of all residues and dues thoroughly before application. Do not use powders, moisturizers, oils or fragrances anywhere near the tail bone or pubic area prior to applying your SHIBUE couture adhesive.
2. BE GENTLE AND TAKE YOUR TIME! They really work! You will be free from uncomfortable straps and thick elastics forever!
3. Do not stretch skin with adhesives as this may cause chafing or blistering. These adhesives can only stick once! To reapply you must use a NEW adhesive.
4. Wrinkles may exist, but will not interfere with the support of the adhesive.
5. When removing, peel the adhesive off gently while holding your skin. This allows the adhesive to peel off more easily. If any adhesive residue exists, use baby oil to remove.
6. SHIBUE Couture adhesive should only be worn for no more than 6 hours or less.
7. All skin types are different and constantly changing, and if your skin should be irritated by this product, please discontinue use.
8. Have fun and enjoy your new found freedom with SHIBUE couture's Strapless G String!
OUCH! How the hell can you have any fun if you've got that thing glued to your zorch? What if you run out of glue and you have to go tinkle?
Think I'll stick to these, thanks.
The preceding announcement was brought to you courtesy of a good Lipp.