Monday, April 21, 2008

I love

If you would like to forget about Iraq and the recession and the bad guys for two minutes and 16 seconds, I suggest you pop over here and enjoy a little diddy courtesy of the gentleman pictured on the left, one venerable Chris Quigley. He's got a lot of talent and one day soon the world will realize it.

Chris recorded that song for me by request and when it landed in my inbox and I listened to it, a big smile spread across my face and the same thing has happened every time I've listened since.

Thanks Chris. We love you too.

5 comments:

Chris "Chickenwing" Quigley said...

My god, I am so naked in that picture.

Thanks for the props Erin, were it not for the love and support of a very few people like yourself, I would never be able to keep writing and recording music. It was an absolute honor to fulfill that request for you.

Anonymous said...

that was very very awesome and happy-making. i approve.

Erin O'Brien said...

Also, that is arguably the most brilliant photo of all time.

Velvet Fog said...

Nicely done sleepy dog.

Velvet Fog said...

BTW, that would be cool if someone would e-mail that to 'cough' me 'cough'.