Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Will I ever shut up?

I will be speaking at the Second Annual Women Writers' Winter Retreat in Willoughby, Ohio on Feb. 1. I'll be kicking off the weekend-long event with a keynote address "Living to Write, Writing to Live" at 7 p.m. Friday evening. Get all the event details here.

Although all the rooms at the Homestead have been booked, there are other accommodations available nearby. Event coordinator Deanna Adams has extended registration for the event, so there's still time to sign up. Email her if your interested in attending.

For those in the Cleveland area, you can commute to the event each day for a reduced price.

I goof around a lot on this blog, but I take this writing stuff seriously. I am very passionate when I talk about it and I'd love to share my love of the craft with you.

I hope to see you there!

* * *


Yes, that photo is a little over two years old. No, my hair is no longer that shiny or long (but other than that, I'm pretty much the same).

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

You're a classic, baby.

Anonymous said...

WOW, sounds like a great place to pick up passionate babes! Think an older, overweight guy might get lucky hanging out at the bar after the meetings break up?

PDD said...

I wish I could be there. I love when people talk passionately about writing.

Have fun! And don't forget to take your bra off and let lose! haha

Seals said...

I wish I lived closer. Sounds like a good place to pick up chicks. ;)