1. There is a ballerina in my soap.
2. I love the word bejeweled.
3. Only three windows in my house have blinds.
4. I've never read the Bible.
5. Part of me is always sad.
6. I have brown eyes.
7. Sometimes I call the Goat a warlock.
8. I live next to a Serbian church.
9. My other neighbor's dog is named Sassy.
10. Elizabeth Shue hugged me fourteen years ago.
11. I love to choose cars for my fictional characters.
12. I once maintained a website exclusively for my erotic writing.
13. There is a bottle of 100 proof Rumple Minze liqueur on the window sill of my office.
14. I make a good scalloped potato.
15. I have a friend who was a heavyweight world champion cage fighter.
15. My great-grandmother's name was Emily.
16. My favorite piece of jewelry is a Zuni bracelet.
17. I love that my kid loves salted licorice.
18. I once had a 17-pound cat named Al.
19. I buy luxury sheets, but can only afford the "slightly imperfect" ones they sell at TJMaxx.
20. I am a terrible housekeeper.
21. I have a medal that reads "2 MILE RUN Ohio University June 5-1905" that was garnered by my great grandfather.
22. My favorite number is 22/7, aka pi.
23. I have an old Schwinn "Hollywood" that I pulled from a trash pile.
24. My house is not air-conditioned.
25. There are things I am not telling you.
26. My chewy brownies won third prize in a bake-off when I was eight.
27. I walk 20 to 30 miles a week.
28. I am afraid of the ocean.
29. I always listen to "The Pina Colada Song" in its entirety when it plays randomly on my iPod.
30. I possess magical powers.
31. The Serbian church hosts loud elaborate week-end long parties.
32. I used to travel constantly for my job.
33. This bunny is cute and I adore the person who sent it to me.
34. I love to pet and nuzzle the Goat.
35. I have reed scent diffusers all over my house.
36. I used to cough for 10 minutes every morning when I smoked.
37. My first car was a $200 10-year-old VW Bug.
38. It ran for two weeks before throwing a rod and dying.
39. I have never been overseas.
40. Unless Jamaica counts.
41. I don't want an iPhone.
42. I hate macaroni salad.
43. I climaxed the first time I had sex.
44. I paint my toenails sometimes.
45. I don't paint my fingernails.
46. My hair is 20 inches long.
47. I miss my dad.
48. I have triumphed over evil people.
49. I married the Goat in a private ceremony in my parent's living room.
50. I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
51. I floss daily.
52. I wonder if there is such a thing as plastic underwear.
53. I remember biorhythm charts.
54. Strangers talk to me all the time.
55. My letter opener is a tiny faux sword.
56. I LOVE Jelly Bellies.
57. I have screamed at tombstones.
58. I have visions.
59. My grandfather became wealthy manufacturing instrumentation for the military in WWII.
60. I think pomegranates are weird.
61. I physically repel at the site of a gun.
63. Treating people well is more important to me than anything else.
64. I will probably get breast cancer.
65. I cannot do cartwheels.
66. My Kitchenaid mixer is over 50 years old.
67. My Gram pulled it out of a garbage pile and gave it to me. It works perfectly.
68. I make my own chicken stock.
69. I am terrible at parallel parking.
70. I played the clarinet in grade school.
71. The Goat just brought me coffee.
72. I waited for him to return to the kitchen before using the landline to call him on the cell phone to say thank you.
73. This is fun.
74. Sudoku drives me crazy.
75. I love jigsaw puzzles.
76. My kid is beautiful.
77. I am chubby.
78. I love Johnny Cash.
79. I fantasize about ballroom dancing.
80. Down dog is my favorite yoga position.
81. I like silly hats.
82. I long to have better style, but never will.
83. I always fall asleep on the couch.
84. My house is surrounded by trees.
85. I am an artist.
86. There are 2974 songs in my iTunes program.
87. I made throw pillows from my dad's Pendelton shirts after he died and gave them to my mom for her birthday.
88. I have flown in a helicopter.
89. Coffee ice cream, please.
90. Profound grief almost killed me before I realized it was a gift.
91. I was 32 when my kid was born.
92. I have nice legs.
93. I like to play with men's nipples.
94. A very talented seamstress designed and sewed the outfit I wore on my wedding day.
95. The Missionary position is my favorite.
96. I am superstitious.
97. I make a wonderful apple crisp.
98. I am a lot like my dad.
99. I loved algebra and trigonometry and calculus.
100. Hi. I'm Erin.
First posted in August 2007. Original comments left intact.