Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday Morning Share Time #4

The elusive Garrett posted this some time back. I can't help myself. I keep watching and watching and watching it. I find myself glued to the screen, entranced by this orgiastic video fest. When I am forlorn and empty, I email my dearly beloved at work with the simple words, "all your base are belong to us," when I am void of humor, I repair to "all your base are belong to us," when I mourn the dead and the rest of us yet to die, I comfort in the fact that "all your base are belong to us."

Indeed it does.

The Internet is nothing if not a showcase for stupid human tricks. Without them I would surely expire in thin hopeless delusion.

So then, dear readers, I can assure you that all your base are belong to us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your poop are belong to me.

FLAMINGO1 said...

I loved the clip. Laughed through the whole thing. Now I have to show my 19 year old son - he is really interested in anime and will love this.