Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Morning Share Time #2

I have been known to hang around the unseemly characters over at "Born to Flock" (see links and shtuff on the right). The esteemed host of that blog calls himself Flamingo1 and claims to be a seven-foot tall lawyer who is also a Viking and a Libertarian.

Whatever.

Politics and stature aside, this post made me laugh like hell. I vicariously invite you to scroll down the entry to view my comments as well as those of others and get a taste of the Flock community. Most importantly, have a laugh on me and Flamingo1. And surely that's a good thing to share on an otherwise quiet Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Jocey said...

I really, really like your blog. Probably it would be better to say so when I haven't just come home from the bar because maybe then I could offer some constructive praise, but I have to strike while the iron is hot. Or at least that's what they tell me.

Also, I'll bet there are some weird new Amazon links for your book, because I did some shopping this weekend.

FLAMINGO1 said...

Thank you for this little boost to my self-esteem. I have started to wear work shirts with "Flamingo1" on the chest to work every day in your honor...so if you are ever at a bank in phoenix and see an attorney in a work shirt, that will be me. Please feel free to stop me and give me a little "Purr."