Monday, January 06, 2014

Phone cam round-up


Cold? What cold? I'm at the Cleveland Desert ... well ... sort of ...


Now showing: Free zombie bird apocalypse (one per customer, please).


Kitsch, meet Cool. Cool, meet Kitsch--at the Bomb Shelter in Akron.


Spied strewn across the way, a couple dozen empty ciggie tubes (as in no tobacco). Cruel joke? Manufacturing malfunction?

Dunno, just smoke 'em if you got 'em.


The happiest carpet on Earth.


Pardon me, sir. Would you please direct me to the illegal seafood soup section?


Certainly, ma'am. Right this way.


Robotic toilet support.


Tube dogs, red chair with CLE as a backdrop and I love it.


I wonder how much I could get for a box of these in Colorado.


RIP, Mr. shopping cart.

*  *  *

1 comment:

Hal said...

This is one of your best photo essays yet, Erin. I laughed out loud.