Thursday, June 27, 2013

Phone cam round up

The Goat enjoys Armor Court at the Cleveland Museum of Art.

Two chicks dressed in balloons on an escalator and a serious dude.

Hey fella, put that thing away before you take somebody's eye out.

Giant E that stands for Erin on the road.

I always want to play with the toys in waiting rooms, but I control myself.

Unless I don't.

Jesus and a dog heart.

Dude? I found your shoes.

An unspeakable abomination, not to mention as candy ass a thing as I've ever seen.

Tool art and I love it.

Candy for the conservative portion of the readership.

I know. Thank  you.

Sidewalk zombie and he tried to eat me.

*  *  *


Vance said...

That beer thing is just not right.

Erin O'Brien said...

It's so horrible I can't even stand being on the same planet with it.

Strawberry lime margarita beer? That's as much candy-assery as I've ever seen.

roaring40 said...

You don't see a pair of knockers instead of that giant E.

Michael Lawless said...

I am so sick of zombies I may become one....

Yabu said...

I dig #3. There is a message in there somewhere.

Anonymous said...


Have you notified the fine people at the Guinness Book, or maybe the National Geographic Society? Sightings of curbside footwear in pairs is exceedingly rare.


WV: 'reafonable'-Colonial doubt.

Anonymous said...


Do you suppose those abominations against God, hops, barley and water are meant for people who thought Champale was a little too macho?


WV: 'Cranch'-a farm where the primary crop is the chronic.

Erin O'Brien said...

The good news is that if I can't find my pic of that Champale sign, the NSA won't be able to find it either.

Wait. That didn't make any sense.

Never mind.

Anonymous said...

@Erin-I suppose Babychams will do in a pinch?


Erin O'Brien said...

Nothing sparkles like a Babycham!

Anonymous said...

@ Erin...

It's been deja vu all over again since I saw the Armor Court pic, and I figured it out just now. Eric looks like an extra from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.