Saturday, April 06, 2013

Phone cam round up



No one offers up diamond quality quite like Costco. To anyone who doesn't believe it, just have a look at that fancy cursive font.
 

A free miser with a top hat.


"For me, the cinema is not a slice of life, but a piece of Erin O'Brien."


Don't worry, I won't!!!!


Gimme cuppa' joe.


The meek have apparently inherited the earth.


I formally apologize to my mom for sticking these all over my bedroom door when I was eleven.


Metal thingies, rib cage, no head.


I was not invited. Why wasn't I invited?


I'll see your 2 bags cement and raise you 1 Metal Saw zaw blade.


Okay, but do you have any tall people balls?


Trump, playing around just beneath divinity.

 * * *

7 comments:

Contrary Guy said...

What is it with people leaving stuff on the ground in Cleveland?

Erin O'Brien said...

I imagine people leave stuff on the ground everywhere. What sets Cleveland apart, however, is Erin O'Brien, Fearless Cataloger Of Detritus, Debris, Jetsam and Rubble.

I should be in charge. Why am I not in charge?

Anonymous said...

Hiya Erin-

That's Hitchcock in the third pic, right?

I've got a request for the intrepid phone-cammer: Keep your eyes open for shoes hanging off of power lines. My #1 bucket list item is to see how the shoes come to hang from the power lines.

Michael Lawless said...

Crosswords...God...and Trump.... The descending order of interests for a Republican?

Kirk said...

All your captions are good, but number six really made me laugh out loud.

twinklysparkles said...

Erin, I've said it many a time--your phone cam round-ups are some of my fave posts and I fantasize about doing one myself. It's been a couple of years and I never have.

It cannot be that Cleveland is the only place where people leave [interesting?] stuff on the ground. I do believe you have an eye for such things, the humor underneath the detritus, the surprise that no one else would see until you share it. The gifts of garbage and modern life.

I don't really like my phone cam. The photos make me look foreshortened and chinny (chin-ful?). What if the objects I photograph aren't how they really appear?

Yours are such good phone cam round ups.

Sigh.

Erin O'Brien said...

Thanks, gang.

Yes, that is Hitchcock up there, although I might have tweaked the quote just a bit (ahem).

Will be on the lookout for hanging shoes, anon (not to be confused with hanging chads).