Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Magic carpet ride


This Thursday, Nov. 29th at 7 p.m., I'll be conducting a creative writing presentation, Finding (and Writing) the Magic in Everyday Life, at the Cuyahoga County Public Library's Brecksville Branch, 9089 Brecksville Road.

Do I believe there is magic all around? Damn right I do. I mean COME ON: look at that picture! Look at the way I get you people to keep coming back to these pages!

Peeps, this is my absolute favorite presentation and I'd love to see you there. Even better, it's free.

*  *  *

4 comments:

dean said...

You should use Photoshoppy or some other proggie to change the letters on that fence so they say ERF.

Now that, right there, would be cool.

GOOD CHRIST THE ANTI-SPAM THINGIE IS CRAZYMAKING.

Anonymous said...

That's the back fence of a Charter School. Due to budget restraints they can only teach 4 letters of the alphabet.

RJ

rick said...

I would love to be at one of your presentations.

Unknown said...

Any chance of a live stream for us distant Texas fans? Can a goat set up a smartphone to stream?