Monday, September 27, 2010

If you really want to turn me on

Wife: What the hell are you doing?

Husband: You know what I'm doing.

Wife: What the hell are you doing?

Husband: I'm just trying to turn you on.

Wife: You really want to turn me on?

Husband: Yes, I really want to turn you on.

Wife: If you really want to turn me on, tell me about how you're going to replace the dimmer switch in the kitchen and fix my vacuum.

Husband: I'm going to replace the dimmer switch in the kitchen and fix your vacuum.

Wife: No, not like that. Tell me about the dimmer switch.

Husband: I'm going to replace it with one that has a slide mechanism.

Wife: MmmmmMMMMmmm.

Husband: Hoover Bagless Windtunnel Upright.

Wife: Upright?

Husband: Upright.

Wife. Very nice.

Husband. I'm going to replace the brush roller casing.

Wife: Purrrrr.

Husband: 12 amp.

Wife: Oh my god say that again.

Husband: 12 amp.

Wife: C'mon over here baby and getcha some sugar.

*  *  *

9 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

yep 12 amps does it every time..lol

Anonymous said...

I get a boner just hearing: Dyson

Erin O'Brien said...

Boner, hard-on, woody.

We have the funniest words for erection.

I think Jim Sciutto is hot. I wonder what Jim Sciutto calls his erections.

Sometimes I have a tendency to overuse italics.

Good thing The O'Brien is cleaning again all day. The O'Brien seems to be having a hard time focusing.

Bill said...

Or.......

Husband to wife: "keep doing that, except faster"

wife: "do you like that?"

husband: snoring sound

Big Mark 243 said...

How romantic... and how cool that you two are such good friends as well.

danb said...

My favorite term has long been "Sporting a chub". Works for me!

Libby Spencer said...

I've been away much too long. Gawd but I love you The O'Brien.

On a related note, I don't comment anywhere anymore because either my computer is near death or every single commentind system in the universe sucks.

Christa said...

Ahahahaha. xD

Matt Conlon said...

Is that a repost? I think you posted that before... Still just as clever though!