Wednesday, November 25, 2009

To our love send a dozen white lilies


Bill said...

nick cave. right? a little sad for me. i prefer something like this.

people are pretty good.

thanks for all of your stuff e.

Big Mark 243 said...

Bill beat me to it ... as much as this song evokes, I have to think that things are going to be better than this ... even when they are appearing to be 'less than good'.

I saw somewhere in these journals that I read someone post their feelings about a song I like that pulls the same kind of strings that cats like Nick Cave does, only into a different direction.

I could listen to Explosions In The Sky and never tire of hearing them. Realizing that to each their own, I do want to believe that I can appreciate what this song does for you, and hope that what ever it does, it did it well.


Hiding Myself From Me said...

Gotta love it. Nice choice. Happy Holidays ...

Hal said...

You're making me weep. Love Nick Cave.

There's a version of that song on his spoken word CD, "The Secret Life of the Love Song," that will break your heart.

The CD itself is amazing!

Felix said...

Love this. Happy Thanksgiving!!!