Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Offices of Erin O'Brien

Operating hours for The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall be Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

The operating hours at The Offices of Erin O'Brien are subject to change without notice.

Lunch hours at The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall not exceed five hours unless they exceed five hours.

The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall not be confined to The Offices of Erin O'Brien.

The Offices of Erin O'Brien include the bed of Erin O'Brien, the car of Erin O'Brien, and assorted cocktail lounges.

The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall be defined as the physical area surrounding Erin O'Brien at any given time.

Clothing is optional at The Offices of Erin O'Brien.

The Offices of Erin O'Brien follow strict productivity guidelines.

The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall produce exactly what Erin O'Brien deems producible, due when Erin O'Brien deems them due.

The Offices of Erin O'Brien deem whatever Erin O'Brien produces producible.

Productivity guidelines at The Offices of Erin O'Brien are subject to change without notice.

Those wanting to file forms with The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall file said forms during the regular office hours of The Offices of Erin O'Brien.

There are no forms associated with The Offices of Erin O'Brien.

Shareholders in The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall fund all operating expenses for The Offices of Erin O'Brien.

Shareholders in The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall not expect The Offices of Erin O'Brien to garner any income.

The sole shareholder of The Offices of Erin O'Brien is a Goat.

Erin O'Brien is the sole employee of The Offices of Erin O'Brien.

* * *

17 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

I've got the same clothing optional rules at my office (where I am the only employee).

The Fedex guy is not pleased with those rules.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww, the last sentence bums me out, cuz i was gonna ask, do the offices of Erin O'Brien need an assistant? :-P sounds like an awfully fun place to work!

Anonymous said...

Gak, there's that photoshopped dick pic again, that's nasty, forgot what I was gonna even comment........

Erin O'Brien said...

Okay, as indicated above, I deleted a comment. Here's what it said:

Mongrel Porksword said...

I'm sure I'll fit right in The Offices of Erin O'Brien.


I am sorry, Pork. But I gotta be honest with you. I've finally gotten enough complaints about your avatar (both privately and publicly) that I had to do something about it. I am sorry, baby, but there it is.

Zen Wizard said...

"Calling Dr. Greta Guttman," on that obsessive pen collection!

(Just kidding.)

Anonymous said...

haha sounds like my office too :)

Heff said...

"Clothing is optional at The Offices of Erin O'Brien."

I'm holding you to that !

Anonymous said...

No income ?
THAT wasn't mentioned in the prospectus

Anonymous said...

Shareholders in The Offices of Erin O'Brien shall not expect The Offices of Erin O'Brien to garner any income.

That doesn't bother me. I've never made significant bank anyway.

Anonymous said...

am sorry, Pork. But I gotta be honest with you. I've finally gotten enough complaints about your avatar (both privately and publicly) that I had to do something about it.

Thank you, Erin. I end up insanely jealous every time I see it.

Anonymous said...

"You've changed man...."

Anonymous said...

I want to know more about what goes on "after hours" at the Offices of Erin O'Brien!

Anonymous said...

I could really learn to like a job like that =)

dean said...

Thank god. When I opened this I thought it said 'the orifices of Erin O'Brien'.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with that? :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to apply for a job, please.

HeyJoe said...

Are the offices hiring?