1. I detest having fingernail polish on my nails. It makes them feel oddly sweaty. I like toenail polish, though.
2. Sometimes, eating chocolate makes my face perspire.
3. Now that I've written items one and two, I wonder if the chocolate thing and the fingernail polish thing are related. If so, is this just peculiar to me? I am upon an island called Ice Cream Headache.
4. I walked into the bathroom yesterday and thought for a moment that someone had moved the toilet.
5. It took me a full thirty seconds to decide not to poke myself on Facebook when I first saw that option.
6. The concept of infinity freaks me out in general, but the fact that prime numbers are infinite just blows my mind. Before the internet, who could ever think of a prime number larger than 97? When you die, are you cool with concepts such as infinite prime numbers? What if they're not infinite? What if they just stop? You see how freaky this is?
7. It is currently 13 degrees in Northeast Ohio. The one thing I enjoy about such weather is the delusional bubble it enables within which I may temporarily believe that global warming is not an issue, a glittering concept indeed.