Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday morning share time #23

Although I am utterly intoxicated with the ongoing nakedfest, I am taking a break for a bit. Those looking for oodles of nudes should scroll down. We aim to satisfy!

Please do continue to send photos of your luscious pelts. I love them and I will post everything. If I don't put them up right away, hang tough. I move in mysterious ways.

Now then, for the velvet that is this Sunday morning, I offer you a story I love, love, love. Despite his propensity to refer to himself in the third person, which Her Exalted Erinness indulgently overlooks, Bobby Farouk is an extraordinary and gifted craftsman. This particular effort is one of my favorites for reasons I will not share with all of you sex hounds.

So get a cup of coffee and cozy up next to the Cattleman's Daughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how does it feel to give birth to a blog meme? Are you sore?

Anonymous said...

Bobby - you're an amazing writer, and your stories are beautiful. They always leave me wanting more.

Erin - thank you for introducing me to Bobby.

josh williams said...

Cool beans.